The Quest T-stat Lead/Lag Controller Models 100 & 101 are a smart control system designed to replace conventional Lead/Lag controllers that do not offer wide temperature control windows for advanced optimization of HVAC operation.
The T-stat LLC controls two single stage HVAC systems to provide lead/lag operation with automatic switching based upon time. The system has a built in 2 line by 16 character display for status monitoring of the current temperature and operating mode of the HVAC equipment.
Model 100 & 101 Features
Controls two single-stage HVAC systems for Fan, Cool and Heat.
- Power from both HVAC’s 24VAC transformers.
- Automatic lead change every 24 hours.
- LCD display for current operating mode and shelter temperature readings.
- Comfort mode to allow “Occupied” temperature settings for one hour.
- Five button keypad for navigation to other status screens.
- Built in zone temperature.
- The Model 100 setpoints are factory set to customer’s specifications and are not field changeable.
- The Model 101 setpoints are factory configured but changeable through password protected menus.
The Model 100 setpoints are factory set.
The Model 101 setpoints are field changeable via password.
|Normal mode - Lead unit cooling on||80|
|Normal mode - Lag unit cooling on||84|
|Normal mode - All cooling off||75|
|Normal mode - Lead unit heating on||45|
|Normal mode - Lag unit heating on||43|
|Normal mode - All heating off||50|
|Comfort mode - Lead unit cooling on||76|
|Comfort mode - Lag unit cooling on||80|
|Comfort mode - All cooling off||71|
|Comfort mode - Lead unit heating on||55|
|Comfort mode - Lag heating on||53|
|Comfort mode - All heating off||60|
|Lead Switch time||24 hours|
|Comfort mode time||1 hour|
|Lead unit fan operation||Automatic|
- Utilities/Telecommunication/Cable & Broadband – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
- Data / Switching / Computer Centers / COs / Headends & Hubs