The TELSEC Integrated Panel provides an integrated surveillance solution to monitor and control all environmental control functions and equipment alarming in the remote site.
- TCP/IP over Ethernet Connectivity.
- Web Browser for Status and Configuration.
- E-mail alarm messaging to PCs, pagers, PDAs, and cell phones.
- Supports SNMP v1, SNMP v2c, Traps/Informs, Gets, and Sets.
- Backup modem with caller ID support ensures secure connection.
- Monitors individual battery voltage and string voltage.
- Intelligent lead/lag control of multiple A/C Units.
- Monitors all environmental alarms: room temperature, room humidity, HVAC, fire/smoke, halon systems, and hydrogen gas.
- Built-in craft port supports local serial communications.
- Non-volatile FLASH memory prevents program loss and stores program upgrades.
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Utilities/Telecommunication/Cable & Broadband – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
- Data / Switching / Computer Centers / COs / Headends & Hubs
Part Number – 150768
Panel Type – NEMA Type 4, 12, & 13 Enclosure
Number of Universal Inputs – 64
Number of Outputs – 32
Input Types – All universal inputs can be analog (0-5 VDC or 0-20 mA), dry contact closure or wet contact (3-75 VDC)
Output Types– Normally Open (NO), 1 amp at 30 VDC, 0.3 amps at 60 VDC, 0.5 amps at 125 VAC
Card Access – Supports industry standard Wiegand format, proximity or card swipe readers. Control 4 doors with max 600 cards. Logs 800 most recent events
Network – RS-485 communications bus for communicating with up to 16 RTU controllers or BACnet T-stats and expansion modules
Card Access – Supports industry standard Wiegand format, proximity or card swipe readers. Up to 600 cards can be programmed per site. Logs 800 most recent events
Panel Power – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps
Panel UPS – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 850 VA/500 watts, 4-6 Hr Backup Time (typical). On battery & power fail alarms included
TELSEC® Power – ±18 to 65 VDC, 0.5 amps
TELSEC® Backup Battery – Long-life lithium. 10-year shelf, 1.5 years under load.
Front Panel – Built-in programming panel with 8 keys and a 32-character backlit LCD Display
Modem (with Caller ID) – 56K modem with Caller ID. Up to 24 phone numbers can be programmed to limit access to the system. Note: Caller ID service must be present on the phone line
Serial Port – One asynchronous db9 RS232 serial port. Programmable for speed, parity, and bit format
LAN – Ethernet 10BaseT with RJ45 connector
Protocols Supported – TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, SMTP, SNMP v1, v2c, Traps/Informs
Dial-up PPP – Provides TCP/IP connectivity over PPP via analog modem for the TELSEC® and three additional RS232 asynchronous ports for connecting external devices that require remote connectivity over the PPP interface
Logging – Logs all inputs, outputs, and alarms, up to 10,000 points
Software – Supports any off-the-shelf terminal communication software (e.g. HyperTerminal®) and Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer® 6+, Firefox® 1.5+)
I/O Terminals – Screw terminals for all field terminations
Temp/Humidity Sensor Accuracy – Temp: ±1°F (±0.5°C), Humidity: ±2% of range. Temperature and Humidity sensors included
Ambient Operating Temp – 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C), 0-95% RH Non-condensing
Certification – TELSEC® Controller is NEBS Level III Approved, UL Listed, CE. Panel is UL508A
Dimensions – 36˝ H x 24˝ W x 8˝ D (914 mm x 610 mm x 203 mm)
Weight – 100 lb. (46 kg)
Warranty – TELSEC® Controller & Panel 1 Year. Non-Quest manufactured peripherals 90 days
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- User Manual for WEB ENABLED VERSION
- Installation Worksheet
- Startup Checklist