The TELSEC® ESB2 provides an integrated surveillance solution to monitor and control all environmental and equipment alarming:
- Performs all controlling, monitoring, and communication functions in a single product.
- Install in CEVs, CUEs, Headends and Cabinets.
- Install in COs and Data/Computer Centers.
- SNMP, embedded Web Server, with secure encrypted protocols.
- Compact, versatile package operates with a standard control program or can be customized to meet your requirements.
- Enables interrogation of remote sites from any alarm and/or maintenance center.
- UL and CE listed. Mountable in customized UL approved Panel Enclosures.
- Optional upgrade kit to update an existing ESB System.
Acting as your smart eyes and ears, the TELSEC® delivers large savings and quick payback by:
- Reducing energy costs via intelligent HVAC control strategies.
- Reducing visits to remote sites.
- Eliminating downtime by acting as an early warning system.
- Reducing capital expenditures by replacing multiple devices to accomplish the same task.
- Extending life of critical operating equipment including air conditioners, generators and power equipment.
- Providing remote visibility and 2-way communications.
TELSEC ESB2 Features
- Ethernet connectivity with support for SNMP v1, v2c, v3 & secure
Web server (HTTPS).
- Expandable to 272 universal inputs, 144 digital outputs and 66 analog outputs plus 16 standalone HVAC controllers.
- Controls multiple air conditioning units for fan, cooling, heat, and economizer through optional Intelligent standalone Controllers.
- Uses Quest’s patented economizer control algorithm to dynamically adjust settings to optimize the use of outside air for cooling.
- Supports polling and alarming of 1024 registers for Modbus RTU slave modules.
- Converts Modbus RTU data to SNMP for remote polling and alarming of devices.
- Non-volatile FLASH memory prevents program loss & stores program upgrades.
- Monitors all environmental alarms: temperature, humidity, fire/smoke, toxic and combustible gas, high water.
- Built-in color LCD touch screen for system status and setpoint changes.
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
TELSEC® ESB2: 151084
EXP Expansion Panel: 150775 requires External Power Supply
UIB Board: 130455
DOB Board: 130454
AOB Board: 130456
HVAC Controller: 150966-5
Mounting: Wall mount
Inputs: 16 universal inputs expandable to 272 in 16 input increments, Analog (0-5 VDC or 0-20 mA) or dry contact closures (order part# 130455)
Outputs – Digital: 16 digital outputs expandable to 144 in 8 output increments, (order part# 130454)
Contact Rating:(16) Form A, 1 amp at 30 VDC, 0.3 amps at 60 VDC, 0.5 amps at 125 VAC, (order part# 130454) (8) Form C, 10 amps at 28 VDC, 8.5 amps at 120 VAC
Outputs – Analog Optional: 2 on-board, expandable to 66 in 4 analog output increments, 0-10 VDC or 0-20/4-20 mA (order part# 130456)
HVAC Control: 16 stand alone HVAC Controllers can be networked to the system (order part# 150966-5)
Power: 24 VAC/20-60 VDC, current draw 0.5 amps at 24 VDC
Front Panel: Color Touch Screen LCD 4.3" diagonal with 24-bit TrueColor. WQVGA resolution (480 x 272)
Serial Network: Three RS485 ports
Options Supported: Modbus & Quest expansion modules
Network Interface (option)
LAN: Ethernet 10/100BaseT with RJ45 connector
Protocols Supported: IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, NTP, SMTP (email), SSHv2, Telnet, SNMP v1, v2c, and v3 for Gets, Sets, and traps/informs
I/O Terminals: 2 piece pull-off terminals for all field wiring
Battery: Long life lithium: 10 year shelf life, 1.5 years under load
Temp/Humidity Sensor Accuracy: Temp: ±1°F (±0.5°C), Humidity: ±2% of range. Temperature & Humidity sensor (standard)
Ambient Operating Temp: -20 to 180°F (-29 to 82°C), 0-95% RH Non-condensing
Certification: UL, CE
Dimensions: 12.25˝W x 15.25˝H x 3.92˝D (311 mm W x 387 mm H x 92 mm D)
Weight: 14 lb. (6.4 kg)
Warranty: 1 year
For use under U.S. Patent No. U.S. 10,267,529 B2 when component is part of a patented combination
Specifications subject to change without notice