COVID-19 Critical Information
- We have implemented a remote and semi-remote staff schedule. All members of the Quest team that are able to work remote have been instructed to do so.
- CDC, State, and local government COVID-19 guidelines must be followed, including social distancing, hand washing/use of sanitizer.
- Elimination of air travel and other unnecessary business travel.
- Engaging with critical vendors and customers to ensure inventory and services continue to be provided as needed.
For all customers, visitors, and staff of Quest:
- If you have been experiencing flu-like symptoms in the past 14-days, you are prohibited from entering. If someone is at high risk or has family members with symptoms, they are advised to stay home.
- Quest will follow CDC and local government requirements. We will enforce those requirements, including quarantines, mask-wearing, and temperature checks.
- All individuals should practice the highest levels of personal hygiene while in offices and data centers.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available in our facilities.
- Weekly cleaning of offices will be supplemented with enhanced daily cleaning by each employee of their work space.
Quest is closely monitoring the recommendations of local health authorities.
We will continue to monitor and do our best to keep everyone informed on any significant changes to our procedures or processes that may impact you further.